Believe it or not, I actually don’t look forward to blog updates. I don’t mean to put them off as much as I do though. This place is my private place, one where I can choose what to share and what to keep private. I can choose to let you all in, or I can decide to keep you out and keep everything inside. I really liked doing this blog like 6 months ago (I may not have updated it as often as I should have, but it was not something I dreaded doing. Since then some things have been stewing in my head. I made a post earlier this year that I took down in early July for dumb reasons. I posted about my personal life and about real struggles that I have, and someone took it upon them self to take the most personal thing I have ever shared on here and made me feel guilty for it, and in turn I deleted the post to try and please that person. That post was groundbreaking for me in some ways, I really poured it all out and put myself in a very vulnerable place, and in doing so I found freedom in this blog. Like I said earlier, I don’t look forward to doing these posts anymore. I feel like I can’t open up as much anymore because it brings back feelings of guilt and it makes me feel like I need to read through everything I write and think about how anything could possibly be taken the wrong way…
Fuck it. I shouldn’t have to feel this way. If I burn bridges by being me and sharing my experiences, then so be it. Any life experiences of mine that I choose to share on here from now on are my business. I’m not going to be made the bad guy and feel like a piece of shit ever again. If you don’t like what I say on here, then don’t come here to read what I have to say. And if the person I am talking about is reading this, do me a huge favor and never look at my blog again. I am not pathetic and holding onto the past and following your blog. I have moved on, and now it’s time for you to do the same.
OK now that that is over with…
Yep, that’s right, I moved to Florida with Bob. I dropped some hints on Facebook about the move, but never let everyone know where we were moving to. We have been here for like a week and a half, and have had our own place for about a week. Yes it is hot, and no I don’t like it. I like seasons, and in the Seattle area we definitely got them all. I think not having super cold winters is going to be one of the things I will miss the most. I am actually missing my flannel shirts and jeans. I have never been a big fan of it being hot out, and even though it’s nearly Winter, it is safe to say that I would probably die if it wasn’t for air conditioning. Even now at 11:30pm, in a room off from them living area where the air conditioner is I am sweating and it’s not fun. Bob and I have been checking out the area a bit lately, we went to the mall and walked around today. The city we are in is OK, I mean I’ll be honest and say that we aren’t in the best part of town so we mostly just stay at home, but the mall is pretty big and we aren’t that far from anything. We walked to the grocery store the other day and that was an adventure. I never thought I would live in Florida, but I do like it so far. There is still a lot we have to see and do, but we have a long time for that.
Today I got to play Call of Duty with a good friend of mine for a few hours, it was really nice and brought back a lot of memories. Gaming used to be a major part of my life and in the past few years I stopped playing, but today made me decide that I want to play more. I am hoping to make more gaming friends and have people that are on during the day, because most of my friends list is made up of gamers from the West coast who play at night. I am a lousy player, but I am still having fun which is what it’s all about. I used to be more into the competitive side of gaming and doing tournaments and stuff, but I am finding it more entertaining just to be on a team with people who are just having fun and chatting about random stuff.
What else to talk about LOL. I will admit it, I have been taking shots as I have been writing this post so I am feeling pretty good right now (still sweaty though).
I guess I should talk about Bob.
I never really made a post about him and he is the love of my life so it’s about time you hear his name and start getting used to it. Bob and I met back in May, after my grandma passed away and I ended up moving up to Newmarket Ontario to stay with some friends who wanted to help me out. Bob sent me a friend request on Facebook and I thought he was super handsome and I figured I should make some more Canadian friends while I was up there so I accepted. Bob and I had mutual friends and he had heard about me I guess and he thought that I might have already gone back to the states, but I was still there and we got to talking and immediately I fell in love with him. He is super nice and has a great sense of humor. After I want to say like a week and a half of talking on Facebook messenger Bob asked if we could meet and I of course agreed. We hit it off really well and I guess you can say the rest is history. I was only up in Ontario for about a month, but Bob and I got to spend a few weekends together and honestly the love I felt for him is so big that I knew I didn’t want to lose him so when I had to start looking into moving back to Washington I discussed it with him and we both agreed that we wanted to continue our relationship. The couple that I was staying with was super nice and understanding and they let Bob stay the the night at their place the last night I was up there and then he got to come to the airport and send me off. I have to mention it because it was such a big blow for me, but when we were at the airport I was expecting to have a at least like 10 minutes to say good buys and do kisses and hugs and what not, but literally with in 15 seconds of checking in I was being ushered away by someone who worked at the gate I was at and Bob and I never really got to say good bye and I didn’t get to say good bye and thanks to one of the guys who let me stay at his place while I was up there. Hollywood seriously makes it seem like you can have a somewhat heartfelt moment at the airport, but the D-bag who worked there totally ruined it. I got in some quick hugs and a kiss or two and then I was having to walk away and I can honestly say it felt like I left a part of me there in the airport with Bob and Paul and as I walked away to go through security and customs and stuff I was tearing up. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not good with goodbyes and I never got to have a proper one with Bob and it killed me, there was so much I wanted to say, but in the minute or so we had together I couldn’t find the words. Bob was amazing, he knew that with my anxiety I have a hard time flying and switching gates and stuff at airports so as soon as I touched down during my layover we were on the phone on Skype and he had been following my flight online to make sure everything was going alright and so he could tell me what gate to go to and be a friendly voice to talk to. Side note, Bob has a way of calming me down so much, it’s amazing. Just hearing his voice makes most of my anxiety go away and it helps relax me so much. Anyways long story short I got home to Washington safe and I was staying in hotels for a few weeks and during that time Bob and I first started forming our plan to live together. Over the next 5 months we came up with a plan and that was to live together in Florida. Over that time we talked every single day on the phone and our relationship only grew stronger. We decided to finally decided to pull the trigger and make it a reality in August when he gave 2 months notice to his roommate. Over the next 2 months we fine tuned everything else involved with the move and the finally on Novemeber 14th it became a reality and I flew up to Toronto to be with Bob for a week and a half and then we began the drive down to Florida (stopping for Thanksgiving at his parent house in New Jersey along the way)
I have to admit it, I am pretty drunk right now. I have done like 8 shots so far and my forehead is numb. I should probably get to bed, but I feel like sharing some more LOL OK I found this 100 question thing on the interwebs and think it might be fun. Ignore if you don’t care to hear random crap about me.
1. How old will you be in five years?
31 years old
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
(Hopefully) getting my disability payments started
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
The Martian. Such a great movie, Bob and I both really liked it.
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. What was the last text message you received?
A text message from WordPress to reset my password
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail?
The company that supplies me with my CPAP stuff
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Depends. If it is something quick I prefer text, but if it is something I have to explain I prefer to call.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Single. Never married thank God
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
The day I flew from Sea-Tac airport to Toronto to be with Bob
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
Blue socks and brown under armour boxer briefs
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
Rudolph The Red Nosed Raindeer (OMG I’m so drunk)
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Honestly, and I know this is weird. I like being at Target. Bob and I went to the local Target the other day and it had the same layout as the one I am used to back in Issaquah Washington and it reminded me a lot of home
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Centurylink Field for a Home Seahawks game. I have missed there last two games on TV and it is killing me. I miss my Seahawks.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
No Idea. Probably Florida or Washington State with Bob.
22. Do you tan or burn?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
OK I am being very personal right now so don’t judge, but my dad was pretty abusive towards me growing up and we got into a lot of fights and my big fear at night was that he was going to come into my room and kill me. I once tied string from my wrist to the doorknob so that if someone came into my room when I was sleeping it would wake me up so I could defend myself.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Watching Archer season 5 with Bob last night
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Laptop, but it isn’t that good.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With just my undies on. I can’t even do socks at night.
29. What color are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2 pillows. One for my head, and Mr. Huggie Pillow who I hug at night. True Story.
31. What is your favorite season?
Winter. And go figure I am in Florida of all places.
32. What do you like about fall?
The colors. When I lived with my Grandma I would go for walks at night for exercise and to pray and I would take pictures of the trees with the different color leaves.
33. What do you like about winter?
Honestly, and I know it;s weird, but I always look forward to stepping into a pothole that has frozen over and you get to break the ice.
34. What do you like about the summer?
Going to the beach. I haven’t been to the beach in so long though. I used to go every summer and I miss it. (OK I am going to stop taking shots, I am having a hard time typing and I am not even half way through these questions)
35. What do you like about spring?
The Flowers. If you were to ask me what my favorite thing is it would be mowing the lawn. I hated mowing the lawn back at my grandmas house when the shadow spots were still frozen.
36. How many states provinces have you lived in?
As of a week ago (it’s past midnight) 2, Washington state and Florida.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Issaquah, Ellensburg, Renton, Bellevue, Kent, Woodinville, Redmond, and Lakeland.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Depends. It’s either Shoes or bare feet. If in public I like shoes. but at home I like bare feet.
39. Are you a social person?
I try to be one, but I fail miserably. I am good at Facebook messenger though.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
A ham and pepper jack cheese sandwich.
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
That’s a tough one. It depends on my mood, if I want all you can eat I want to say Olive Garden, if it’s just a quick dinner I will have to go with Wendys.
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Vanilla bean ice cream. The kind where you see the black specks in the white ice cream. (OMG I am so drunk… I am only doing these 100 questions for you guys)
43. What is your favorite dessert?
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
OMG yes so much
47. Do you like coffee?
So much, but I rarely have it because it costs so much. I stayed at my friends Brian and Don’s house back in February and they had a Keirig coffee maker and I loved a cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer,
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
I drink probably 3 16.9 ounce bottles a day
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Water with some kind of flavoring
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
I would have to say my ID. I mean duh it;s important
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
52. Do you know how to play poker?
I think I do, but I am sure I would be schooled by anyone that actually knows how to play
53. Do you like to cuddle?
Cuddling is the shit. I ❤ to cuddle
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
yes. Don;t you read my blog
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
I probably do have one
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Lately it’s been at home more often.
57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
Having friends that you see everyday. I miss my graphic design and PE (usually volleyball or basketball) classes a lot.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Frank Sinatra, does that count?
59. Do you want kids?
Nope, I don’t have the patients for kids (it just took me 3 trys to hit the ‘ button)
60.Do you speak any other languages?
Nope, but I would love to learn Japanese.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
I had stitches behind my left ear when I had my second typanpoplasty surgery done
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
To go to Fairfax mental hospital. Twice.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Pool. Don’t have to worry about sand and sharks
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Window fo sho
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Ha. I don;t know how to drive period.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
I have to say food. I am most leinient with fast food. I know I spelled that wrong sorry
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Only my promise/engagement ring
68. What is your favorite TV show?
69. Can you roll your tongue?
What do you mean
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
I like to think I am funny
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
The Harry Potter theme song
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
My other pair of headphones have red on them and they are on the desk
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
Sadly it depends on if I remember to turn it off.
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. Open closets are scary closets
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A bear attack would be something to brag about if you survive
78. Do you flirt a lot?
I don’t think I do, but people say I do
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
80. What is your favorite food?
Depends, but I really like chicken sandwiches and pizza
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
As a matter of fact I can bitch
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No because I don’t drive
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
84. What is your usual bedtime?
9-10pm. Damn it’s 1:27am
85. What was the last book you read?
I am in the middle of reading The Scorch Trials
86. Do you read the newspaper?
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
89. Do you watch soap operas?
90. Do you dance in the car?
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
Someone Bob knows
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
95. What is your favorite board game?
Where’s 96? here. Ugh so gay
97. When was the last time you attended church?
Like 3 or 4 years ago
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
My middle school science teacher he was awesome
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
I want to say 5 days
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
OMG I am finally done now I can go to sleep. I love you all