To break the ice and let you all know a little bit more about me, and to help me get used to blogging I am going to answer some random questions about me.
So here goes nothing:
1. What color is your toothbrush? Pastel green and white
2. Name one person who made you smile today: John, he always makes me laugh
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping lol I had a little OCD session this morning at 2:30- 4:30 and I was convinced that someone was going to break in to our house so once I finally got back to sleep I was OUT.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Trying sriracha for the first time 🙂
5.What is your favorite candy bar? Reese’s Fast Break. I used to get one everyday back in high school
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Never. I am convinced if it was a straight strip club I might get motion sickness from all the boobies flopping around and be grossed out. Also I don’t think I would find a gay strip bar entertaining either, unless it was chubbier guys.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? “I love you girl” (talking to our kitten Cosmo)
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla bean ice cream (John called me boring)
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Some sugar free Arnold Palmer
10. Do you like your wallet? Umm at the moment yes, because I just cleaned it out a couple days ago, but it usually ends up having a few receipts in it and it feels too bulky. It’s a nice brown leather wallet and I’ve had it for a few years.
11. What was the last thing you ate? A banana… I’m on a banana kick right now.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Sadly no. I’ve been meaning to get some new underwear lately, but haven’t gotten around to it yet.
13. The last sporting event you watched? NASCAR. It wasn’t my choice to watch it though, we went somewhere and it was on.
14. Ever go camping? I love to go camping! I used to go to the ocean and camp at a relatives property every year for the 4th of July, but we haven’t done that in awhile. John and I try and go camping at least a couple times a summer, we both really enjoy it.
15. Do you take vitamins daily? Well it’s not a vitamin, but I do take some melatonin every night before I go to bed to help me relax. I’ve had sleeping problems my whole life and it seems to help out.
16. Do you go to church every Sunday? Honestly… no. John and I have both had some issues with the church in the past. We’ve talked about maybe going and trying to find a nice gay friendly church in our area, but haven’t tried yet.
17. Do you have a tan? Nope. I’m pretty pale, I need to get out of the house more I guess lol
18. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Depends what restaurants the Chinese food and the pizza are coming from. Generally I’d take pizza, but I have had some amazing Chinese food before.
19. Do you drink your soda with a straw? I actually haven’t had soda in over 7 months now. John and I gave up carbonated drinks for our New Years resolution (his idea, not mine)
20. Creamy or Crunchy peanut butter? Doesn’t matter to me, they are both great!
21. Look to your left, what do you see? My phone, a bottle of water, a couch pillow, a lamp, and the window blinds.
22. What is your favorite number? 37. Never really had a reason why, it’s just always stuck out to me.
23. Who did you email last? Myself. I was emailing myself the info for a hotel down in the Portland area.
24. Any plans today? Finish writing this post hopefully lol It’s getting pretty late..
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
OK so there you have it, 24 random questions and answers by me for my 24 years of life so far.
Feel free to tell me what you all think, and if you have any other random questions you’d like me to answer, you are more than welcome to leave a comment with it and I’ll be sure to get back to you 🙂